Agency/Campus Coordinator Toolbox
The success of this campaign depends on the efforts of over 175 coordinators located in the various agencies and MnSCU campuses throughout the state.
This page is designed to help you, the coordinator, with planning and implementing a successful campaign. If you have a question and are having a difficult time locating the answer on the website, you can contact our campaign hotline at (651) 234-7119 or e-mail
To get you started, here are a few suggestions from coordinators in past that helped them with successful campaigns:
- "Start planning early. Late summer is a great time to get your committee together and make plans! October is just around the corner."
- "Ask for help and get support from your administration."
- "Attitude is everything. Put forth good efforts and it will pay off."
- "Set a GOAL and have REGULAR updates (at least weekly)."
- "Use email to send out notices of “campaign coming soon” and to let folks know where the agency is at during the entire month."
- "Stay focused. The month goes really quick."